HRS Introduces the Helix
The right structure and furniture will enhance your overall sonic experience and make your room beautiful as well. We are excited about thew new Helix from HRS, it’s newest chassis noise reduction product. Key features include:
- Will give you many years of superior musical and video signal reproduction.
- Designed to significantly reduce the negative impact of air and structure-borne noise on your audio or video component performance.
- Yields targeted performance improvements when used in conjunction with HRS Isolation Bases (E1, S3, R3X, M2X2).
- Can be used in combination with HRS damping plates when needed to control both top and bottom chassis noise.
- Very low profile design, completely invisible under most components so it is ideal when you wish to maintain the original look.
- Designed specifically to obtain maximum performance from audio components with a stiffer (plate and billet) metal chassis construction.
- Natural gimbal system ensures intimate contact with chassis at every location to maximize energy transfer.
- Perfect pairing with lower priced stiff chassis components where the price of the HRS Vortex is out of normal recommended pricing ratio.
We are big fans of all HRS products, in part because they go through a rigorous development protocol, extensive listening tests, and 100% inspection of critical fit and performance features to verify all products are manufactured to our exacting standards. All of this combined with precision design and exceptional performance results in a product that is a pleasure to install, use, change or expand at anytime.
The Helix is available in black anodize finish, and has a low starting price of $450 for a set of three. We are happy to share how having the right support and structure for your hifi components can make a huge different in the sound you get from them. Come on down and take a look!