Bonnie Buol Ruszczyk
“I love working with a variety of people and helping them think strategically about how to grow their businesses. Working with the team at HiFi Buys is so rewarding because you can tell they are truly passionate about what they do and about helping customers create the best audio experience.”
Just like HiFi Buys provides the outlet for audio to sound great, Bonnie Buol Ruszczyk, as Marketing Director, provides the outlet for the store to sound great. Working with the other team members, she helps relay the goings-on of the store and information about their amazing products and services so that more people can experience the best in sound quality.
Her experience is extensive with close to three decades of providing marketing guidance to a variety of industries. She’s served as a director multiple times, owns her own firm and even has international marketing experience. In these roles, she’s been recognized for her outstanding knowledge and work and has been named one of the Top 100 Most Influential People three times by Accounting Today, Volunteer of the Year by the Association for Accounting Marketing and twice named on of CPA Practice Advisor’s Most Powerful Women in Accounting.
She is a graduate of Troy University, where she earned her BA in Journalism, PR and French. Not one to stay still when it comes to education, she then went on to earn her MBA, with a concentration in marketing, from Georgia State University.
Originally from Lakeland, FL, Bonnie now resides in the Kirkwood neighborhood of Atlanta with her husband Paul and their two dogs Bucuti and Tara (named after her favorite vacation resort in Aruba). When not creating genius marketing tactics, she loves to travel, cook and read.
- Can pack for a trip in less than 10 minutes.
- Once owned a sauce company called Savory Sauces.
- Wrote a book on online marketing for accounting firms published by the AICPA.
- Was Mrs. Claus for two years at her neighborhood holiday festival and her husband was Santa.
- Genre of Music: All of it, according to mood. I have some super weird Pandora channels.
- Color: Green
- Food: Any cheesy, salty carb
- Artist: Joan Miro
- Vegetable: Brussel sprouts
What did you want to be when you were 5?
Favorite class in school?
- Political Philosophy where each one was taught as if it were “right.”
Who would you want to star in a movie about your life?
- Kathy Bates