hip-dac Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier
The hip-dac replaces the inferior DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Convertor) and amp circuitry in smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs to vastly improve headphone sound.
We're here to help.
iFi Audio hip-dac Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier
- Enjoy mind-blowing music at your fingertips quickly and easily with the user-friendly, compact hip-dac.
- Connect the hip-dac via USB between your smart device, laptop and corded headphones while out and about.
- Hook it up to your PC or Mac at home or in the office.
- The hip-dac delivers hi-res, ‘bit perfect’ PCM and DXD up to 384kHz and up to DSD256 DSD256 as well as MQA.
- Make the most of your balanced headphones wherever you are with the hip-dac’s 4.4mm sockets.
- Reap the benefits of balanced even with normal headphones as the 3.5mm single-ended socket uses our unique S-Balanced technology to cut crosstalk and distortion in half.
- The analogue output stage of the hip-dac is a balanced (differential) design which means less interference and crosstalk.
- Talior the sound of the hip-dac to your playback priorities with additional, exclusive iFi firmware.
- Benefit from PowerMatch – switchable gain – to cater for headphone sensitivity.
- Turn on XBass to add missing base to open backed headphones or IEMs