Check Out the New Marantz Model 30 Integrated Amplifier
Get some of the most musical sound possible from this beautiful, integrated amplifier. Exquisitely tuned by the Marantz Sound Master, the MODEL 30 integrated amplifier features a master‐curated Marantz HDAM and a fully discrete design for luxurious Hi‐Fi purity. Fashioned to last the test of time and make all your music unforgettable. The MODEL 30 continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz amplifiers.
Current Feedback pre‐amplification with HDAM‐SA3 is a well‐known, Marantz‐original circuit technology, thoughtfully designed to match the requirements of super audio High Resolution music for wide‐bandwidth and high‐speed reproduction. The MODEL 30 maintains the purest possible sound and supports the power needed to drive the most demanding speakers. .
The switch‐mode amplifier output stage of the MODEL 30 allows a large power output, delivering 2x 100W into an 8ohms load, and easily copes with low impedance speakers thanks to a 2x 200W output into 4ohms with an output frequency response staying the same all the time and not being influenced by the impedance of the connected loudspeaker, ensuring the most musical sound Marantz in any setup.
Tuned with Passion
Hundreds of hours of careful tuning by Marantz Sound Masters ensures the pure sound you’ve come to rely on, no matter what you’re playing or from which source you’re playing it.
For your Entire Collection
MODEL 30 is optimized for SACD 30n’s streaming services, its built‐in hi‐res DAC, and its CD/SACD player. An unimpeded phono signal path ensures phonograph signal purity.
Designed for Real Listening
Marantz HDAM‐SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of custom‐curated parts, each hand‐selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound. SACD 30n’s low‐noise pre‐amplifier, and both model’s dedicated headphone amplifiers, promise the Marantz sound any way you listen.
Designed to Last
You see it in the build quality, and you hear it every time you listen – the most musical sound in audio.
- Custom‐built preamplifier with Marantz HDAM technology
- Tuned with passion by the Marantz Sound Master
- Output: 100W + 100W (8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm)
- Fully‐discrete design for signal purity
- Custom HDAM®‐SA3 circuitry for clean, optimal dynamics
- Separate amp and preamp power supplies to prevent interference
- MM/MC Phono input with its Premium Marantz Phono EQ circuit
- Brass machining input terminals for CD and Phono
- Marantz original high‐quality/high‐purity copper speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- Amplifier design inherited from flagship models
- Available in Black and Silver Gold
Come in and check it out for yourself soon. We are sure you will love it!