3 Fun Facts that Will Pump You Up About HiFi Buys’ Grand Opening
Extra, extra read all about it!
The team and I are THRILLED to announce the incredible news about HiFi Buy’s Grand Opening in Buckhead! So, reader beware… ahead are 3 fast facts for the best 3, days of the year! It’s sort of like your birthday–but possibly BETTER!
Just like a birthday party there will be gifts, food and obviously music. The gifts will be in the form of two in-store drawings on Saturday and six online gift drawings. You do NOT have to be present to win- but we would love to see your smiling face. These include anything from a Sonos Connect to Nighthawk headphones. Keep reading to get more details on the weekend.
Here are the highlights:
1. Three days of non-stop fun starting on Thursday, September 17th, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. We’ll feature four amazing speakers:
-Michael Fremer from Analogue Planet and Stereophile
-Alex Brinkman from Ayre Acoustics. Alex will be talking about the new Twenty Series products and new Codex.
-David Schultz from REL will be there to talk about the 212 and I-Series wireless subwoofers.
-Representative from Rega, Steve Daniels will join and talk to us about amplifiers and RP turntables.
2. Friday, September 18th again from 7:00pm – 9:00pm we will have even more speakers, including:
– Paul Barton, founder and chief designer of PSB Speakers
– Richard Vandersteen with Vandersteen Audio will be here! In addition to Shane Buettner to discuss liquid cool amplifiers.
– Dave Gordon from Audio Research will be telling us all about talk about the Galileo Series products.
– Kathleen Thomas and Jett Logan with Audioquest- NightHawks anyone?
– Mat Weisfeld with VPI will be introducing their newest turntable, the Avenger. We will have a special edition of the Nomad and will be giving one away.
– Travis Huff from NAD and Bluesound will be on the floor to talk about brand-new Bluesound products, which are amazing! They stream hi-res and have all the inputs and outputs we need in a reliable product.
3. Drum roll please! Saturday, September 19th (from 10am-7pm) will be an open-floor sales day, and you’ll be able to talk directly to the representatives and manufacturers about the products that YOU are interested in. Yes, even Richard Vandersteen agreed to this!
We can’t wait! We want to personally invite you, your friends, family, neighbors, friends of friends, Facebook and Twitter friends–whoever has a love of music, anything stereos—you’re in!
3157 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305